Monday, December 12, 2011

Bountiful, Utah LDS Temple

I decided it was time to change up my room, and I wanted a new picture of the Bountiful, Utah LDS Temple.  Tim & I were married there 14 years ago (awww!).  My, how time flies!  So I packed up the kids one afternoon & decided to drive up there & get my own picture.  Tim was working late, and I wanted to surprise him for Christmas.  I got there just in time for such a beautiful sunset!


I love how it turned out!  I'm putting this over my stairway.

But I wanted something new & different for my room.  
A continuing landscape on three separate pictures. 
I was so excited how it changed my whole room, so I had to share!


 (Here's the closer up details that are hard to see in the frame reflections.)

Merry Christmas, Tim!  I love you!

Check out my new tab at the top for LDS Temples!

No comments: