Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Adam & Danielle have a baby!

I was so excited when my brother called this morning saying they were in the hospital having a baby!  I've been waiting for this call forever it seemed!  I asked how everything was going, and Adam said, "This is the best day of my life."  That just melts my heart.  I LOVE being an aunt.  I love being able to snuggle and love more babies!  I went up to the hospital early, hoping I'd be able to take some fun first pictures, and was so excited that I was there to catch her first bath.  




She wasn't very happy with her bath, but afterward, she slept so soundly.  


Congratulations Adam & Danielle!  She is just perfect.
We love you, baby Mae!

1 comment:

joyce said...

The last picture made me teary. I love it. Precious pictures, Celeste...