Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New York Photos

Tim & I went to New York in August, and had such a great time!
I had to post a few New York life shots.  I had fun trying out new things in these pictures!

Photobucket
5th Avenue lined with Taxi Cabs.  It was so stereotypical New York, I had to take the picture.

Photobucket
The subway tunnels and stations fascinated me!  They had so much character.  
So many of the subway stations had mosaic tiles, too, I just can't even imagine how long it took to create all of it.  It was so very interesting.

Photobucket
The Manhattan Bridge, as seen from the Brooklyn Bridge.

Photobucket
Inside the Metropolitan Museum of Art.  There was so much to see it was a bit overwhelming.  
It was simply incredible what they had collected there!

Photobucket


Photobucket

The Atlas Statue in front of St. Patrick's Cathedral.  
I loved the being here!  There is so much detail and beauty.

Photobucket

I loved New York.  Never a dull moment, that's for sure!  
Tim was the best- most patient- supportive- photography assistant in the world.  
Thank You!

1 comment:

Janet Johnson said...

Great pictures! I love the yellow in the Black and White. Very cool.