Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Doug & Martha's Family: Part I

My aunt & uncle had their entire family all together for Clifton & Jesse's wedding (congratulations!!), and asked if I'd take their pictures.  Alright!  I love this family!  I have so many fun memories with them.  So here is my biggest post for my biggest family picture!

Photobucket
What a good looking group! 
(I only had to photoshop a couple of heads.  
I think that's pretty good considering how many little bodies there are to be accountable for!)

Photobucket
These are the two who started it all!  

Photobucket
They are all such beautiful families, I loved being able to capture them.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Such fun ages for kids!  They have so much personality, it makes me smile.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
This little guy didn't want to smile.  His dad said, "Show me your Wolverine smile!'  and it worked like a charm!!  I think he is absolutely adorable!  I'm going to remember that cue!

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Six-Pack Momma said...

Great job, Celeste! It is so hard getting big groups to look good. You did a fantastic job!!