Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Scenic Seattle

I had to post a few pictures that didn't have my cute kids or family in it!
So here's the view from the Harbor Tour.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Space Needle, of course, and the view from up top.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Oak Tiger Butterfly.
I loved the butterfly exhibit in the Pacific Science Center! It was just magical.

Photobucket
Large Tiger Butterfly

Photobucket
Julia Butterfly

Photobucket
Oak Tiger Butterfly

Photobucket
Julia Butterfly

Photobucket
Blue Belly Button Butterfly eating an orange.
The insides of their wings was a brilliant blue. I just couldn't capture it! Bummer!

Photobucket
The flowers were beautiful, too!

Photobucket

This guy obviously was well fed and accustomed to people.
I kept getting closer and closer, and he just sat there watching me. So cute!

1 comment:

Janet Johnson said...

Wow. So have you started selling your pictures? They are beautiful.

And yes, I see squirrels all the time and they are not even CLOSE to that fat. :)