Thursday, November 12, 2009

Matt & Amber & Family

My brother, Matt recently got engaged. Yay! Amber is wonderful and we look forward to having her in the family! They have both been married before, so we did a "Yours Mine Ours" photoshoot. I think we got some great shots that capture their family personalities. They make me laugh!

Photobucket
Here is the whole gang.
All the kids get along really well, so that makes it even more fun!

Photobucket
Matt and his boys. If a picture says a thousand words, I think most of the thousand words would be making me laugh.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Aiden

Photobucket
Collin

Photobucket
Amber and her kids. If you can't tell, I think they are a great match for Matt and his boys in many ways. Fun!

Photobucket
Mariah

Photobucket
KJ

Photobucket
McKenna

Photobucket
These were my favorite pictures! The kids were just perfect.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Best wishes Matt & Amber for your upcoming wedding!
Hopefully I'll be the amazing wedding photographer that you are looking for!

No comments: